Here Is A Dream



Here is my dream,
Of waltzing wishes,
Of laughing, merry thoughts,
Here it is warm and shiny.

Here it is, my dream,
A picture, in which life green is captured,
It is a dream, in which tunes unplayed lurk,
In which songs unsung, freely stream as waters in a river.

Here is my dream,
That one I formed last night, when all were asleep and night was calm,
It is a dream, a dream of glittering stars, of glowing skies,
Of a moon bright, what a greyish pearl!

Here is a dream, a scream of my mind,
It is a dream of life, with muscular wings freely flying,
It is a dream, that one I had last night,
Last night when all in nature's bosom lay,
Last night when all snoring, slept hard and long.
Gerry Sikazwe



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Gem Of Black Soil

Shadows (POEM)

Who Will Marry Musuma?