About Me

Gerald Sikazwe is an emerging Zambian poet, who enjoys reading and writing, more so poetry. I developed interest in poetry early in my life and ever since my journey with it has been more than intriguing. The experiences I have had from reading other people's poems and from writing my own has indeed been awesomely beneficial in forming my beliefs and principles, also in appreciating the world and its systems in from a new vantage point. It is therefore, because of the value I have seen in poetry that I have decided to write and share poetry, just so others too can, through my poetry and that of other's I share, mingle with diverse points of views, beliefs, truths and even life as a whole from at least a different angle than the one they are accustomed to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Gem Of Black Soil

Shadows (POEM)

Who Will Marry Musuma?