A Beautiful Girl Smiles At Me



There is a beautiful girl that smiles for me,
I do not know her very well,
I do not think she knows me that well either,
But still this girl smiles at me.

Her smile is sincere, just like the Sun's warmth,
Her eyes as piercing as stares of stars in a clear night,
She smiles for me without restrain,
And she smiles at me with the warmest of smiles.

This beautiful girl smiles at me,
With a smile that is rare, priceless,
This beautiful girl smiles for me,
With a smile that causes my heart to uncontrollably leap.

Should I tell her I have fallen for her?
Should I confess that her smile has bewitched me?
Beautiful girl, has got to be mine,
Beautiful girl that smiles at me, what will it cost to make her mine?
Gerry Sikazwe

Picture By: Vantage Point
Model: Angelina Shamz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Gem Of Black Soil

Shadows (POEM)

Who Will Marry Musuma?