Love Song (Poem)


With colorful words, painting beautiful pictures of your smile, your whole,
With love in every pause, in every punctuation mark,
I write you this song.
With warmth borrowed from your laughter, 
With pleasant chills from your cool,
I pen this love song for you,
Just to remind you that you are what my heart races after.
Its language is simple, yet meets your sophistication,
Its rhythm is as golden as the warm rays of the morning Sun,
Its shape is as ancient yet mysteriously charming as the Egyptian pyramids,
Its texture is that of a baby's tender skin, soft and supple for the merriment of your heart,
It, this song, I write about you.
It is a love song for you.
I have,
So tonight when clouds fall asleep and the sky remains bare,
Attentively listen to the singing stars,
Listen carefully to their twinkling voices, for the song they sing is none like what mortal minds have ever composed nor their voices ever sung.
It is my song, a love song for you.
It is a love song about you.
thus, ordered stars to serenade to you the song's words,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Gem Of Black Soil

You Should Have Listened

Shadows (POEM)